Rat Pest Control St Albans
Origin Pest Control provides a professional rat control service to both domestic and commercial clients.
Rats are one of the most common pests in the UK and there are two types found, the Brown or Common rat and the black rat. Not only are they a big health risk due to the diseases they carry but they also cause damage to your property through their constant gnawing.
Rat Control and Removal St Albans
If you suspect you have a problem with rats in your property it is important to act quickly. If left untreated the problem can quickly become out of control due to the speed at which they reproduce (see sidebar).
One of our BPCA certified Pest Controllers can visit your property to survey the problem, treat the problem accordingly and carry out proofing work to stop the problem recurring.
If you’re asking yourself ‘how do I get rid of rats’? The answer is to call Origin Pest Control who will offer you a fast and efficient rat control service at a competitive price.
Signs of rat problems
- Rat Droppings: droppings are dark brown and a tapered spindle shape
- Scratching Noises: as they move around you may hear scratching from your loft or cavity walls
- Smear Marks: grease & dirt on their bodies leave smudges on surfaces
Brown (Common) Rat
- Latin name: Rattus Norvegicus
- Life Span: 1-3 Years
- Gestation Period: 21 Days
- Litters per Year: On average 5
- Rats per Litter: Up to 14