Wasp Control St Albans
Why would you need our Wasp Control St Albans pest control service?
As we get into spring and the weather gets warmer queen wasps will come out of hibernation and start to build their nests. They will also lay around 30 or 40 eggs which will soon hatch into the first worker wasps who will then tend to the queen and the nest. From this stage the size of the nest and the number of wasps will grow at great speed.
Wasps will attack and sting you if they sense their next is threatened. If you have a wasp nest problem you need a professional company such as Origin Pest Control who can provide you with a Wasp Control St Albans service.
Wasp Nest Treatment St Albans
- Origin Pest Control can provide you with a professional Wasp Nest Treatment
- Our technicians are trained to RSPH/BPCA level
- They wear protective clothing were required
- They will carry out the most appropriate treatment depending on the location of the next
- Wasp Nest Removal St Albans
Once the nest has been treated and the nest and all the wasps are dead we can also provide you with a Wasp Nest removal St Albans service. This can be done if the nest is accessible and it is safe to do.
If you have a pest control problem with Ants, Fleas, Mice, Moles, Rats, Squirrels, Wasps or you need help with Wasp control or Wasp removal or any pest prevention we can effectively deal with your pest control problem. We cover all Hertfordshire and North London areas within a 25 mile radius of our St Albans office. Origin Pest Control covers an area ranging from Hertfordshire into South Bedfordshire and North London. We pride ourselves on supplying our customers with a pest control services the gives both fast response and value for money. Our pest technicians are fully trained, friendly and polite.
Found a wasp's nest?
- DO: Keep children and pets well away
- DON’T: Disturb the nest in any way
- DON’T: Spray the nest with water or insecticide